Do you want to root your Android device without having to flash a custom recovery? You can do so with kingroot apk. This is the latest version of kingroot apk and it has been tested on many different devices. Get this app today and enjoy rooting your phone in no time!
KingRoot is compatible with a variety of devices and can root your device even if other similar tools failed many times before.
If you want to root your android without any risk, please read our post Root any Android device- 100% SAFE & GUARANTEED. Rooting is a process that allows users of smartphones or tablets running the Android mobile operating system to attain privileged control (known as “root access”) within their devices’ OS partition.
A warning should be placed on rooting phones with KingRoot because it can cause serious damages and we won’t be responsible for them.
If you are looking at rooting your phone in order to gain superuser permissions then I would recommend reading this blog post about how exactly someone could do so safely while also ensuring they don’t lose data by accident during the process itself which will help ensure nothing bad happens when trying something like this.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD AND USE KINGROOT APK ON ANDROID?
- Open the APK file with your default Android File Explorer.
- If your device displays a message saying “Installation Blocked” or something similar, go to Settings > Security and check the box next to Unknown Sources.
- Now, open the app.
- In windows, Hover over the “Start Root” or “Fix Now” buttons in your antivirus window and continue with this guide.
- Once you tap on Fix Now, it will take some time to root your device.
- Your device will soon be rooted. If it is, you should see a “rooted” screen that confirms the success of rooting your android! You can now enjoy all features available to devices with root access.
- To become more sure about rooting your Android phone, you can download and install Root Checker from the Google Play Store. It’s a free app that lets you check whether or not root was successful on your device! If it wasn’t, be sure to let us know what happened in this comment box below. You may also want to view screenshots of potential errors at the end of this page as well by scrolling down further if necessary.
Features Of KingRoot Apk:
- One-click root tool for android is used to get the best rooting experience on Android phones.
- Also, the most trusted tool.
- KingRoot is the most versatile rooting app, supporting over 104136 devices. Other apps support under 10000 models.
- KingRoot is updated frequently to support new models and add different features to previous versions.
- KingRoot is the leading platform for rooting Android devices and has a success rate of 98.2%.
Advantages of Rooting your Android Device:
1. REMOVE OR UNINSTALL BLOATWARE:
What does rooting have to do with bloatware?
A lot of Bloatware is those pre-installed apps that cannot be uninstalled from your android device even if you don’t need them and they occupy a lot of space on the phone memory.
In order to remove these useless apps, some users root their devices as it gives more control over the operating system so one can easily install or uninstall any app without going through complex steps.
By removing Bloatware, you can free up a lot of system memory which is crucial for any device. You may be able to increase your battery life and make your device faster by freeing more RAM when these apps are removed from the background process list.
After rooting your Android, download Titanium Backup or any system app remover application from Google play store. If you download Titanium Backup open it and follow the on-screen instructions to uninstall apps that are not necessary for proper functioning of your device.
Warning: Uninstalling some required apps may cause malfunctioning of your phone so always backup important data before uninstalling unnecessary ones using a good file manager like ES File Explorer
2. BLOCK ADS ON DEVICE:
Many apps show intrusive ads and pop-ups or push notification ads even when we are not using them, which is very frustrating.
These problems can be linked to the fact that these app developers have a financial motive in mind rather than our user experience.
Additionally, many of us may also download malware unknowingly from such sources as well due to a lack of information on their part about how it affects users’ phones negatively instead of only promoting its benefits for themselves.
3. IMPROVE BATTERY LIFE:
Since your phone is constantly doing many different tasks and receiving data, the battery will drain much faster than you would expect.
Sometimes it’s necessary to change certain settings or carry a backup Battery pack in order for your device to have enough power throughout the day.
With an Android that has been rooted, there are some steps that can be taken so as not only to keep up with daily life more easily but also to lengthen usage time considerably.
4. ADVANCED AND EFFICIENT BACKUP
After rooting, you can back up the data for apps on your device. Restoring from a backup means installing an app as it was when backed up and also importing all of its settings onto that same app after restoring.
This makes backups much more helpful than normal ones because they allow users to restore any installed or uninstalled application exactly how it was before backing them up while still keeping their current save file intact in case there’s no need to install again.
HOW TO UNROOT YOUR DEVICE?
If you want to unroot your device, all you need to do is follow the simple steps as follows:
- First install the SuperSU app from the play store.
- After that go into its settings and find “Full Unroot”. Tap it!
- And congrats now your phone is back in its original state where no root access was given before this process started.
Download Latest Version of Kingroot Apk for Android.
Kingroot apk is the most popular and most downloaded one-click rooting tool for android. Though some people still fear it, rooting has become a common thing to most of Android users. Rooting allows you to enjoy the features which normal device users can’t even dream of.
It usually takes less than 5 minutes with our simple guide on how to root your phone or tablet in just four steps! We have helped millions of other people worldwide get their devices rooted–you should give us a chance too!
You can share your experience, issues, or any kind of questions in our comments section below. We will be happy to help you and also try to help you as soon as possible.